What is your return policy?
Thank you for your purchase. We take pride in manufacturing and delivering quality products to our customers. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date to be eligible. Please note that you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a shipping method with a tracking because we will not be held liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- A 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns.
Where do I return order to?:
To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging and include proof of purchase, as well as note specifying your reason for return, and mail your return to the following address:
Forever Sharp Returns
903 Flint Ave
Wilmington, CA 90744
How long does it take to process my refund?
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least 5 business days from the receipt of your item to process your refund. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Again, please note that a 15% restocking fee applies to all returns.
What is not eligible for return/ refund?
- Orders past 30 days from the date of purchase are not eligible for returns.
- "Seconds", "samples" and "clearance" items are not eligible for return. FINAL SALE.
- Orders returned with items/ parts that are missing, or items/ parts that are in damaged condition are not eligible for full refund. The value of the missing/ damaged parts will be deducted from the refund.
Can I return my order in person to the Santa Fe Springs location?
- Yes, you are welcome to return your order in person, as long as you can provide proof of purchase and the purchase in within the eligible time limit.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
There are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages.
These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. Forever Sharp is not responsible for any additional charge.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Our Limited Warranty
We warrant this product for 180 days from the date of original purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If during this period, the product fails under normal usage because of a manufacturing defect, then we will replace or repair the item. Proof of purchase and date of purchase are required to validate warranty. All implied warranties, including warranty of merchantability, are limited to this same 180-day period from date of original purchase. We are not liable for any direct or consequential loss of property damage arising from any use of this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Offer good in U.S.A. and Canada only. Important For your own safety, do not use this wheel for any competitive or commercial racing purposes: racing does not constitute normal usage and therefore makes this warranty void. all products are intended for off-highway uses only, and should be used for their intended purposes only. Forever Sharp is not responsible for installation, modification, misuse and/or unusual stress of the product. The buyer assumes all responsibility for determining suitability of the products..
All products require professional installation. Buyer understands that some products may require modifications for correct fitment. Minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process. Our wheels are not intended for vehicles with airbags. If your vehicle has factory equipped airbags we do not recommend removing them.